Saturday 18 October 2014

# beauty # bristish

theBalm Nudetude Eyeshadow Palette Swatches & Review!



Hey guys,

     I said in one of my recent videos that I would do some swatches on my new palette's which I showed in my Huge Collective Haul (above).

     Here are the swatches for The Balm Nudetude Palette. I recently purchased this palette from www.feelunique.com when they recently had a sale, and I believe it cost me just under £20.

I fell in love with the palette when I recently watched a video 'Bought It, Forgot It' by Casey Holmes from last Christmas. She also did an eye shadow tutorial using the palette which I thought was absolutely gorgeous so I decided to pick it up.

     The pigmentation is incredible and I haven't had a problem with fall out. They also are very long lasting, and normally last from 10am and are still very noticeable at 10pm! I love the colours and I'm using it pretty much everyday!
     All swatches are used without a primer.

Here is where I purchased the palette: http://www.feelunique.com/p/theBalm-Nude-Tude-Eyeshadow-Palette-Naughty-1108g

Make sure to subscribe to my channel, for more beauty, hair and fashion videos! www.youtube.com/chloeluckin

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo


 (L-R) Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious.

(L-R) Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Seductive, Silly, Sleek.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates