Saturday 7 March 2015

# acne # affordable

My Skin Secrets: Acne Blemish Stick


Hi guys,

     Welcome to my new weekly blog posts all about my skincare secret weapons. There are some absolutely amazing products that i have found that work amazingly for my skin. Some are makeup products, some are skincare, and some also work amazingly for my hair. 

The first product that I wanted to introduce you to, I haven't spoken about before on my youtube channel or my blog.

It's the Witch Blemish Stick! A great thing about this product is that it is super affordable, and retails for only £2.70. 


The blemish stick is like a gel when you apply it, with a hint of blue-green colour. The smell isn't super strong, and certainly not off-putting. If you run out of product, you simply push up from the bottom, and it lasts a very long time!

Now, I know this isn't a new product - it's been around for years and years. As you will know, I suffer from acne and the majority of products don't care for my super sensitive skin. I use this twice a day - once in the morning and once at night - but states on the packaging it can be used as many times as you like.

I actually found out about how good this product was from both my Mum and my older Sister Kayleigh. They both used to use it when they were suffering from acne in their teens and they swear by it. I can honestly say, I agree 100% and this is an amazing and perfect product for my skin, and I have noticed a really big different in how my skin has been acting. It's helping it get clear without irritating my skin. 

If you're suffering from acne, or even a little blemish, I definitely recommend that you try it out. You won't be disappointed and you will also notice a difference within a day or two. For under £3, you can't lose.

Chloe,
xoxo

Subscribe to my youtube channel here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates