Monday 23 March 2015

# beauty # bubblegum

My Skin Secrets - Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

 Hey guys,

I know that it has been a couple of weeks since I last posted about a Skin/ Makeup Secret of mine, so I thought I should post another one today!

I wanted to talk about this product, as i don't really say a lot about it on my channel. This is the secret to my smooth lips throughout the year. 

Its the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub and it retails for £5.50, and is available from www.lush.co.uk.


The first things that drew me to this, were the super bright pink colour and the gorgeous smell - it literally smells like bubblegum! Also, it's edible, so you can scrub your lips and lick it off, and have the taste of candy floss! As with all Lush products, it's Animal Cruelty Free!


I use this when I wake up, and before I go to bed, and it keeps my lips super soft before I apply my lip balm or lip stick. It doesn't dry my lips out, and keeps them slightly moisturised.

I definitely recommend trying this product out if you are suffering from super dry lips, or you just want a smooth finish for the base of your lipstick, lipgloss or lip balm. I love it, and I don't know where I would be without it!

Love Chloe xoxo

Make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel here: www.youtube.com/chloeluckin 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates