Saturday 11 April 2015

# blush # chloe luckin

Makeup Revolution: Ultra Blush & Contour Palette Swatches


Hi Guys,
     As promised in my Makeup revolution haul (above), here are the swatches to the Makeup Revolution Blush & Contour Palette which I purchased - in the shade Sugar and Spice. I purchased this from Superdrug for only £6.



On the cardboard packaging, you can see all of the colours that are contained in this palette. This makes it very easy for when you are buying from a store, and want to see which colours you will be getting.


The packaging is super sleek, with a black hard case. This doesn't look or feel flimsy at all. I have dropped mine a couple of times on my floor, and had no troubles at all.


When you open up the case, it comes with 8 shades and a very large mirror. This is super easy if you are on the go or travelling, and want to take away just this palette of blushes. 
The palette contains 2 highlighters (top and bottom right), 2 contour shades (top right two), and 4 blushers.


Top shades swatches.


Bottom shades swatches.

As you can see from the swatches, the contour shades, are not very good for being for contour - they're just too pink to be used as contour, but are perfect for blush if you have tanned skin.

I have tried almost all of these shades on, and I am very in love with them. You only need a tiny amount on your brush, and a little goes a very long way - they are super pigmented.

For only £6, this palettes absolutely incredible! I just wish that they didn't sell it as a contour and blush palette on their website, because the contour shades are more like blush shades. Other than that, I am super happy and these are beautiful! 

Chloe :) xoxo

Where you can purchase this palette from: here
Subscribe to my youtube channel here or at www.youtube.com/chloeluckin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates