Thursday 7 May 2015

# beauty # chloe luckin

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara - Is it worth over £20?



Hi guys,
     If you watch my videos, you will notice that I have recently uploaded a Review on the Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara.

I have heard so many amazing reviews on this mascara, and as been as I have the shortest eyelashes you can imagine, I thought this would be an amazing product to try. I was given this mascara in a set as a present for christmas, and was super excited when I opened it. I couldn't wait to try it, so used it on boxing day (to see, my Boxing Day GRWM video is below).

Now, this mascara is not cheap - it is infact £22.50 to buy here in the UK - and I believe it is extremely pricey for a mascara. As with any mascara I am testing out, I will always compare it to my favourite mascara - Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara. 

I believe that, as I have had this product since Christmas, I can give a thorough review of this, and let you know the pros and cons.

To see what I thought of this mascara, check out the video above.

Thanks for watching,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/chloeluckin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates