Saturday 3 December 2016

# afforable # best and worst

Testing Makeup Revolution Products!

Testing out Makeup Revolution Makeup | Full Face First Impression

Hi guys,
I've seen many youtube videos of full face first impressions, and one brand tutorials. So, I decided that I would start doing Full Face First Impressions of one brand.

This week, I tested out makeup from Makeup Revolution!

If you've followed me for a while on my channel, you'll know that I LOVE Makeup Revolution products, as they're very high quality for such an affordable price, and have some incredible dupes for high end products!

I've only tried blushes, liquid lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes from this brand before, so thought that it would be great to test out some other products from them. I have never tried any foundations, concealers, eyeliners or mascaras from them before, so decided to purchase some, and put them to the test. As I've never tried out these specific items before, it is a complete first impression on these types of products from Makeup revolution.

Check out my full face first impression (above), and my Makeup Revolution haul (below). I'll give you a little sneak peek with the first impression - some products I loved, and some I actually hated!

Products I tested out:
I heart Chocolate & Peaches Palette
Amazing Liquid Eyeliner - Waterproof
The Viper Mascara - Black
Ultra Brow Arch & Shape - Medium
Ultra Face Base Foundation  - FB03
Focus & Fix Liquid Concealer - 02 Fair
Luxury Powder - Banana
Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Palette
Salvation Liquid Lip Lacquer - What I Believe

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my youtube channel here!
Subscribe to my vlog channel here!

Makeup Revolution Haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates